Cruise Ship Transfers
Luxe Perth Chauffeurs offers you luxurious, cruise ship transfers anytime.
Regardless of being a seasoned cruiser or a first-time cruise traveller, going on a cruise is one of the best ideas to take a break from all the hustles and bustles of the big city. And just like going to a business trip, perhaps you are already aware about the common essentials to prepare and things to do prior to your trip, though this one is a little different.
Some of the most important things you should never forget to do before going to a cruise ship:
- Anticipate the extra costs and bring extra cash. Not all cruises are all-inclusive, and even if the trip is all-inclusive, there are situations wherein you will need to shell out some amount of cash, so it’s better to withdraw in ports to avoid surcharges when withdrawing in ATMs in the ship.
- Avoid overpacking and know what to pack. The average cabin is around 170 to 200 square feet, so it would be much comfortable if you pack light and of a variety.
- Bring identification cards, passport, and check your documents. If a cruise lands in foreign port, proof of identification is needed for some reasons. Additionally, it’s a good idea to prepare your tickets and verify your documents weeks before you leave.
- Hire a reliable transfer service to and from the port (i.e. Luxe Perth Chauffeurs). Whether you are in need of a sedan, van, people-mover to take you to the port of Fremantle, for instance, or to take you home after the cruise holiday, you can always hire a trusted chauffeur car services like Luxe Perth Chauffeurs.
The transfer service has the following:
- Screened Chauffeurs. Contact this auto provider that perform background checks for their drivers and offer on-time pickups, maintain cleanliness inside the vehicle, and are professional in dealing with their clients.
- Fully Inspected Cars. Our company has a fleet of highly maintained and fully inspected cars whether you opt for a sedan or van. Insured and Licensed.
- Real-time Technology. Their vehicles are equipped with the latest technology to ensure that everything is monitored from traffic reports, ride activity, and other updates.
Thus, to ensure you have the best cruise holiday, never forget to list these items in your to-do list or ask your personal assistant to check if you have accomplished everything before your anticipated luxury cruise break.
Cruise Ship Transfer Benefits when you book with us:
- A dedicated and experienced Account Manager to assist you in ensuring all of your transport needs are met.
- A variety of flexible payment options including monthly invoice, credit card or Cabcharge.
- Complimentary Drinks Included
- The best available Chauffeur Rates
- Peace of mind knowing that your colleagues and clients will be picked up on time, and dropped off at their destination in luxury and comfort.
- Eliminate the hassle of arranging and relying on taxis, worse still – queueing for them at the Airport.
- Vehicle make & model upgrades, where available.
- Numerous additional benefits that only come with holding a Corporate Account with Perth’s #1 Chauffeur Company!